Tuesday, March 30, 2010

INSPIRATION

I am now newly inspired. It is time to get back on my paleo horse and start riding.
Check out the newly discovered.

Here is an exert from:

http://theclothesmakethegirl.blogspot.com/

I CrossFit and run. I eat clean. I make music. I read. I write. I cook. I used to be fat and sad, but now I'm not. It took a lot of work -- and a long time -- but it was totally, completely, utterly worth it.Some people think I wear too much black -- but it makes me happy to dress like a spy who might need to outrun a bad guy. I am grateful for leopard print, black eyeliner, big black boots, and fringe. I almost always want to look pretty, except when I'm doing CrossFit. Then I want to be badass and breathe hard and keep my vow to never cheat, never quit.

BREAKFAST - 1 bison pepperoni
SNACK-banana
LUNCH - carrot soup with turkey breast
DINNER-baba ghanoush with veggies, salmon

CROSSFIT - rest day..I am sore from ring pushups on Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment