Monday, January 18, 2010

The actual Paleo Challenge begins....

So I have 6 weeks to kick some paleo butt!!!! It starts with a trip to Victoria for work. In the past, work trips have thrown me off track. I usually do really well in the working out department, it is the eating where I fall off track. When anything that you want is available 24/7...talk about temptation!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So far so good though!

CROSSFIT
1000m row

Randy - 75 Power Cleans
6:49
I used 45lbs, but I should have went heavier.

Back squats 7 x 1
75-85-95-105-115-120
This was a PR for me!! whoop whoop!!!

BREAKFAST
1 banana, 1oz almonds

SNACK
1 apple, 1oz nuts

LUNCH
spinach salad with egg, chicken,onion,mushroom with lemon and olive oil on the side

SNACK
orange juice, 1 oz nuts

DINNER
8 oz tenderloin, veggies

No comments:

Post a Comment