Friday, January 15, 2010

Am I slacking already????

Haha..no, I am not slacking already, I have just had a few minor setbacks. I have been absolutely fantastic with the paleo part this week. I had a busy few days so I was neglecting my blog, and with some stomach issues and busy evenings, I have not met my crossfit goal of 3 on 1 off. I have however, either ran or did crossfit every day this week which is a step in the right direction. The paleo challenge starts on Monday so I need to be ready. Why does the challenge have to start
the day I leave for Vancouver???? Oh well - another challenge!!! So to catch up:

1 hour walk with Bodie

BREAKFAST
fruit salad, 2 apple flaxseed mini muffins

SNACK
tea,3 oz nuts,beef jerky

LUNCH
salad with chicken
small piece of dark chocolate

DINNER
salad with chicken
fruit salad

JANUARY 13, WEDNESDAY

RUN
1 hour intervals



I took Bodie for an hour walk


BREAKFAST
10 almonds,banana,1 piece almond bar (must post recipe)

LUNCH
bacon/mushroom omlette

SNACK
protein shake (this isn't exactly paleo, but after my run I was just craving one..I used water instead of my usual milk)

DINNER
salad with chicken and avacado

January 14, THURSDAY

CROSSFIT

Squat 100-75-50-25

Pull ups 10-20-30-40

23:40

This was a gooder. I did all the pullups with a blue band except for the last 29 which I moved to rows. I ripped open a blister on my palm so I couldn't hold on to the bar anymore. Today I can't really open and close my hand so I will not be making it to crossfit until Monday.

BREAKFAST

2oz nuts,apple

SNACK

Paleo Apple Flaxseed muffins (must post recipe). These were so good especially since sometimes I just can't stomach eggs in the morning. I made them into mini muffins even though it said to make 6 large muffins. It made 24 minis.

LUNCH

leftover sesame chicken and veggie lasagna

DINNER

7oz steak and salad

SNACK

2 mini flaxseed muffins








No comments:

Post a Comment