Sunday, January 10, 2010

Start where you are then take the next step.

A friend asked me what inspires me and for the first time in my life, I couldn't answer that question. How can I be inspired by nothing? You get into the same routine and sometimes I think maybe we forget what inspires us. So my goal for 2010 is going to be to inspire myself. This being the year before I turn 30, I am officially going to start blogging my crossfit/paleo journey. Starting now.....

CROSSFIT
I usually don't crossfit on the weekends, but I am going to try to change to a 3 days on 1 day off schedule. I will start with this on Monday. I am also going to add in 100 squats, 100 pushup and 100 situps to the end of my running workout whenever possible.

RUN
I am meeting my friend Robi for a 60 minute cardio session. During the winter months, these will be treadmill workouts as for some reason this year, I have absolutely no desire to run outside.

5 min walk
15 min jog
20 min run on incline (intervals of 2min run/1min fast walk, incline increases every interval)
15 min run (intervals of 2min run/1min fast walk, speed increases every interval)
5 min walk

100 SQAUTS
100 PUSHUPS
100 SITUPS

OTHER
45 min walk with Bodie

BREAKFAST
3 scrambled eggs with chives

SNACK

Banana, piece of almond bar (receipes to follow when I find the time)

AFTER THE GYM SNACK

Handful mixed nuts (I keep these in individually portioned bags in my gym bag at all times)

1 apple

LUNCH/DINNER

Leftover Panang with spaghetti squash (again, recipes to follow)

fresh pineapple






No comments:

Post a Comment